How To Future-Proof Your Content From Google AI Core Updates?

How to future proof your content

May 18th, 2024 by esigners

The first half of 2024 is on its way to an end and the relationship between content creators and search engine algorithms has become complex to a level that had not been anticipated earlier. Now that Google has introduced its Core March Update it is expected that the dynamics of online visibility will undergo a major transition. This will create both opportunities and challenges for those who are engaged […]

How Product Videos Impact Your Ecommerce Sales?

product videos

December 13th, 2023 by esigners

Are you looking to edge past your rivals in terms of online sales? There is one opportunity that tends to be overlooked by a lot of marketers and that is adding videos to their retail listings and product pages. Customers visit online shops with the intent to shop and if you want to tell them […]

Long-form content and its benefits

content writing services

September 11th, 2023 by esigners

In the digital landscape these days, content is king and marketers are always looking at the most effective ways in which they can engage their audience. Long-form content which usually means articles, guides, or blog posts with at least 1000 words has become a formidable strategy in this particular context. There are several benefits of […]

Common Instagram Marketing Mistakes

August 11th, 2023 by esigners

Instagram has over a billion active users and so if you are not on that platform you can find it hard to grow your business. However, there are also some mistakes that you must avoid over here. Buying likes and followers This is a common mistake that people make on Instagram. If you find any […]

Advantages and Disadvantages Of PPC Campaign

May 11th, 2023 by esigners

Are you thinking if PPC (pay-per-click) advertising would be right for your business or not? The thing with PPC advertising is that it can be one of the strongest assets of your marketing strategy as such. However, it can also be one of the biggest wasters of the marketing budget. The success – or the […]

Four key steps of conversion optimization

April 17th, 2023 by esigners

The process of conversion optimization could be defined as a process whereby you turn a casual internet user to a paying user. It is getting someone to do what you want them to do on your website such as buying a product or subscribing to your email list. There are five basic steps in this […]

Ways To Get More Subscribers on Your YouTube Channel

November 11th, 2022 by esigners

YouTube channels are all about new subscribers and one of the processes to measure your success on YouTube is through the number of subscribers your channel has. With more subscribers come more views and likes for your videos. Posting frequent videos comes with a large impact on the count of your subscriber list because the […]

Advantages Of Social Media & Websites For Small Businesses

September 7th, 2022 by esigners

Are you thinking of a marketing strategy for your new business? Do you want to learn why social media should form the core part of your marketing strategy? Read the benefits you need to know. Some of the benefits are: Round-the-clock availability Able to manage conversions Enhanced awareness of your brand Cost-effective digital advertising Benefits […]

Online Marketing Through Video

July 10th, 2022 by esigners

Approximately 87% of online marketers make use of video content within their digital marketing plan. If you are in the remaining 13%, you have come to the right place. But, even if you fall under the category of 87%, you can check out the basics and advanced aspects of video marketing and how to make […]

How To Use Web Crawlers In Your Digital Marketing Campaigns

March 4th, 2022 by esigners

Current digital marketing trends keep coming up like mobile user experience, voice SEO, AMP, etc. If you miss out on any of these elements, your marketing campaign won’t be a success. If you want a competitive edge over other brands, you need to use the latest tools like log analyzers and website crawlers. What are […]